|323 Queen Street, Masterton ¦ Ph: 06 377-3081|
Supporting Families is still available to support your needs during the Level 4 Alert lock down. These services are being provided remotely and in a way that protects everyone’s health and safety.
You can call any one of the following staff members if you need or would like to speak to someone.
We are all in this together
Pathways to Wellbeing
We provide a range of support services for families / whānau and individuals who experience mental illness and addiction.
We promote wellbeing by:
- Providing information on mental health, addiction and disability
- Supporting family/whānau/friends who care for someone with a mental illness and/or addiction with education, information and advocacy
- Providing advocacy to people with experience of mental illness or addiction by working in partnership with you. We will advocate on your behalf, support you to be respected and have your rights heard and ultimately to assist you to obtain the services you need
- Supporting people with experience of mental illness, addiction or other disability into employment, further education and community participation
- Promoting the rights and needs of individuals and families affected by mental illness and addiction
- Reducing stigma around mental illness, addiction and disability through education and support
Our services are free, completely confidential and acknowledge and respect different cultural and spiritual values